Scholastic Study Smart: Letters A to Z
Letters A to Z reinforces your child’s classroom learning of alphabet recognition, letter formation and letter-sound relationships. It provides the repeated practice your child needs to thoroughly learn the letters of the alphabet so that he can more efficiently focus on letter-sound relationships as he learns to read.
- Tracing and writing uppercase and lowercase letters
- Identifying uppercase and lowercase letters
- Drawing specified quantities
- Matching uppercase and lowercase letters
- Identifying letter-sound relationships For use with Grades K-1.
Pages: 80 Pages